About the Arizona Self-Storage Association
Founded in 1996, the Arizona Self-Storage Association was created to strengthen the self-storage industry in Arizona, promote professional standards and quality, and present a unified voice on issues affecting the industry in the state and in its communities. The AZSA continues that mission today with more than 550 facility and vendor members.
The Arizona Self-Storage Association is continually working to add and refine services, which will benefit its members. The following is a current list of those services.
- Legislative Watch. AZSA represents members' interests by presenting a united front on legislative issues impacting Arizona’s self-storage industry.
- Legal. Access to industry outside legal counsel.
- Web Site Link. AZSA maintains one of the state's largest on-line self-storage databases designed to link potential renters with members.
- Communications. AZSA provides information on association activities, industry trends and articles on legal, management and operational issues through its quarterly newsletter, Behind Closed Doors, its Resource Book and website [www.azselfstorage.com].
- Educational Networking Mixers. Regional workshops events provide the opportunity for members to network and hear educational presentations.
- Arizona Self-Storage Conference and Trade Show. AZSA's annual conference offers top-notch educational sessions, facility tours, networking opportunities and a trade show featuring local and national vendors.
- Forms. AZSA provides a members-only standardized lease and other forms to aid in daily operations.
- Membership ID. Annual decals and AZSA logos are available to let your customers know you belong to your industry's professional association.