Lien Seminar: Foreclosure Law A-Z, 5/3/17
Desert Willow Conference Center - 4340 E Cotton Center Blvd, Ste 100, Phoenix, AZ 85040
How's THIS for a members' benefit?!
Richard Marmor, Esq. will once again wax eloquent on everything you need to know about Arizona self-storage foreclosure law but can't remember! In his popular lien seminar, Foreclosure Law A-Z, Richard teaches the ins and outs of how to free up units in foreclosure so that they can once again become revenue-producing units to rent to customers.
Richard's book will be available for purchase:
Arizona Self-Storage Statutes Commentated, 2nd Edition
A must-have resource to explain the statutes in plain-English
This seminar will:
- Acquaint industry new-comers to the law and AZSA resources to help you follow it
- Remind experienced operators of legal nuances and details involved
- Answer your questions on your own foreclosure situations
- Enable you to free up unproductive units so you can improve your cash flow
- Make you chuckle, because Richard is just that way!
Don't miss this one-time-only opportunity to attend this lien seminar for free:
Who: AZSA members only
What: Lien Seminar, Foreclosure Law A-Z
When: Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 1 - 5 p.m.
Where: Desert Willow Conference Center, 4340 E Cotton Center Blvd, Ste 100, Phoenix AZ 85040
Why: Because you can't afford NOT to know this material!
Cost: FREE to members - let's fill all 110 seats. Please let us know you are coming using this registration form.
For more information: Contact Anne Mari DeCoster, AZSA Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 602-374-7184