Accidents Happen...Are You Ready?
On your computer
Join us as Carol Mixon-Krendl of Skilcheck Services shares from her wealth of experience on what to do when accidents happen
- Be aware of the most common causes of accidents
- How to handle accidents on your property
- How to avoid Workman's Comp claims
- Policy & Procedures - guidelines to handling and reporting accidents
- Incident Reports - why use a form like the one on the AZSA website
Make your plans to join us:
- Who: Carol Mixon-Krendl, Owner of SkilCheck Services
- What: Webinar - Accidents Happen...Are You Ready?
- When: Tuesday, March 28, 2017, 11am
- Where: On your computer
- Why: To strengthen your business
More about Carol:
Carol Mixon-Krendl is the owner of SkilCheck Services, Inc., a mystery shopping, development, sales training, auditing and self-storage consulting firm. Starting out in the industry in 1984 with National Self Storage, then one largest self-storage operations in the country, Carol developed the curriculum for the first training school in the industry, used with over 200 self-storage managers. She has written 12 industry related manuals, including an Operation and Policy Manual sold by the Self Storage Association, and over 100 articles for the Mini-Storage Messenger, Self-Storage Journal, Inside Self-Storage, Insider SSAA, Behind Closed Doors AZSA, Units and Directions magazines. Carol has traveled around the world speaking and educating people in the self-storage industry. She has developed and managed over 200 properties in 9 different states.
Carol has been active in the Self Storage Association for over 20 years. She has utilized her degree in Secondary Education by being active on the Education Committee. Carol has also served as the President of the SSA Western Region, and served on the SSA National Board for over 8 years. She is one of the founders and was on the Board of Directors of the California Self Storage Association for 7 years and is currently serving on the Arizona Storage Association’s Board of Directors.