Read Instructions Below To Login For The First Time
- "Login" is driven by a user's email address and password.
- On the www.azselfstorage.org home page, under the scrolling banner, select the blue button on the left that says "Member Login."
- Enter your email address in the field that says "Email Address", under "Login" on the left side.
- If this is the first time you login, use the "Forgot Password" hyperlink below the "Email" and "Password" fields. IMMEDIATELY you should get a message that says an email has been sent to your email address.
If that doesn't work, here are some things to try:
- Perhaps there was a typo when you entered your email address. In this detailed world, we have to be so anal about things -- misspelled email addresses are a common problem people are having, believe it or not. If you don't get the message that an email has been sent RIGHT AWAY -- but instead find yourself BACK at the login page, please try again, entering your email address very carefully to see if it works a second or third time.
- If you do get the message that the email was sent but can't find it in your inbox, check your spam or junk folders. Perhaps it got caught up there. Please "whitelist" us, telling your computer that AZSA mail is not junk, so that our messages can get through to you.
- The other possibility is that you were never set up as a user, or perhaps not with the email address you think. This is another thing that will send you right back to the login page. If this is the case, we can help you! If the steps above don't work, call us (602-374-7184) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We will get you all set up, according to the guidance of your facility's Owner/Operator.