February 18, 2020
Scottsdale Workshop - Feb. 2020
Top Golf in Scottsdale
You are registered!
See you at tonight's workshop, 6:30-8:30 pm, at Top Golf, 9500 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale.
When you arrive, you don't have to wait in line. Let the greeters know you are "not partaking in bar service" and look for the "Dedicated Event Ambassadors," Hannah, Ricardo or Kelsey, who will be holding "Welcome AZSA" signs just past the carding station. You will be directed to the Signature Room, where we will be meeting.
At Top Golf!
Venue for AZSA's Educational Workshop Series
Around the State
In addition to this 1st workshop in Scottsdale, workshops with the same content will also be offered at Top Golfs in
Glendale on Mar. 11, Gilbert on Apr. 7, Tucson on May 19
Unless they build one up north really quick,
we'll be at a different Northern Arizona venue on June 9
Limit of 50 people at each workshop.
Register early so you can attend the one closest to you!
How to Increase Leads, Rentals & Your Digital Footprint with No Additional Cost
By Moses Sanchez and Shannon Gilpin of Nonnahs Marketing
Developed in consultation with AZSA members who are Owners and members of the Board of Directors, so the content is specifically applicable to managers, this presentation will cover:
- Reputation Management - let your Owner know when there's a review in need of response!
- Community Engagement - know your target market & give them what they are looking for;
- Differentiating Yourself - encourage everyone who comes to your property check in so their Google & Facebook friends hear about you
- And more!
After the presentation, managers choose from 4 Round Tables:
- “The Claim that Roared – Taming Insurance Beasts,” by Kay Schaefer of Deans & Homer;
- “Everything You Want to Know but Were Afraid to Ask – Self-Storage Auctions,” by Casey Jones of BC Cole Auctioneers;
- “Doors, Dumpsters and Driveways – Tricks for Facility Maintenance,” by Donna Lay of Argus Professional Storage Management; and
- “Leases, Late Fees and Liens – Guidance from the Legal Eagles,” by Attorneys Richard Marmor and Chris LaVoy.
Arrive hungry because you'll be treated to Top Golf's Fajita Fiesta before we move into this fast paced, interactive workshop.
This workshop is free to members. Golf is on you. If you would like to play the Top Golf game before or after the workshop, bays accommodate up to 6 golfers and cost about $40 per hour before 5 pm and $50 per hour after 5 pm. Top Golf advises making a reservation online a week before the event.
|Who:||All AZSA Members - Managers in Particular!|
|When:||Tuesday, Feb. 18, 6:30 - 8:30 pm|
|Where:||Top Golf, 9500 E Talking Stick Way, Scottsdale|
|Why:||To get on top of your game!|
|Contact:||Anne Mari DeCoster, firstname.lastname@example.org, 602-374-7184|
Thank you to our sponsors:
About Our Speakers
Moses Sanchez is co-founder and Chief Operations Officer of Nonnah's Marketing, helping businesses in Arizona increase their digital presence. In addition to his focus on digital and social media marketing, Moses is a public speaker, community leader, adjunct professor, and combat Veteran in his 20th year of military service.
Shannon Gilpin, co-founder and Chief Marketing Officer of Nonnah's Marketing, creates and manages social media content and paid media advertising. Also a photographer, she focuses on branding for companies, publications, and models.